Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 9 October 2013

sTAMP N DOODLE cHALLENGE

It's time for you to do what you want. So this weeks Challenge is:

'Embossing - Wet or Dry'

This Challenge is quite easy, all you need to do is complete a Project that follows the Theme.  The Theme this week is 'Embossing - Wet or Dry', so go and have some fun and you can make anything you like, a Card or Project or even Jewellery.

The Prize

A chance to grab one of Stamp-n-Doodle's Digi Stamps.
 
 
So this is my card for the challenge
 
 
 
This is one of the new image from Stamp n Doodle which you can found in the shop here.
 
So has the theme for this week is Embossing I have used a spellbinder die cut it out with gold mirror board, then using a embossing file over the top have emboss the pattern & the edges of the die. The pretty mice I have used shades of yellow copic & added some crystal glitter on her dress. The added bits to finish are the flowers & the little ribbons.
 
Thanks for looking & please join us this week.
 
The challenge blog is here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tracey this is lovely, love the fresh colours you have used with this delightful image hun xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful image and I a love your yellow flowers and wee bows!
hugs
Glenda