Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Stamping anything last challenge for me!!!

OUR SPONSOR for this month is:
Picture
 
So the new challenge at Stamping anything started today! This is out sponsor for the month.
 
My card which is also my last one for this challenge, so a big thank you to Lady Anne.
 
 
 
So I have gone with autumn colours for this card. Nice & bright!!! I have coloured the girl with shades of orange & added a orange & gold gel pen. Cut her out with a spellbinder die & ink around the edges. The background was made with a mask that I have just ink through using the same ink. The extras are the 3 butterflies & sentiment which I have added crystal glitter to.
 
Thanks for looking & please join us this month.
 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the butterflies and the cute image. Nice sponging around the frame,make the image pop!
hugs
Glenda