Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 5 October 2013

tHE MONTHLY CHALLENGE AT ji


 So this month SPONSOR WILL BE OUR Kelly ,Who will put together a goody bag for one lucky winner! It will comprise of papers, flowers, ribbons, embellishments of all sorts and a stamp or 2!

So what do you need to do?  Simply make a card following the theme and link up!
As this is going to be monthly, the rules are as follows:
I will allow 4 entries!
You can combine as many other challenges as you like
You need to be a follower
Any entry that does not link back to us will NOT count.
The challenge  was meant to run from the 1st of each month  to the last day of the month, in this case the 31st 19:30pm GMT So you are allowed to link anything from the 1st of October!
So the theme? Well we couldn't decide whether to do Halloween or Pink being as it is breast awareness month so we thought we would let you choose!
 
OR
 

So this is my card for the challenge gone with a Halloween Card
 
 
 
So this is bat girl & you can get her from a shop called fairy craft which is here.
I have used some of my flexmarkers & paints to colour her. Cut out using a gold spellbinder die, gone around the edges with a purple distress ink. The cool bat background I did on my Silhouette in the purple & added the black so it pop out. To finish just added the sentiment in the same purple.
 
Thanks for looking & please join out monthly & fortnightly challenges.
 

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful way to showcase the FDC image, love the sponging, it looks so misty and eerie! Fablous bat background!
hugs
Glenda