Followers

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday, 12 October 2016

dESTINATION wEDNESDAY



So it's Wednesday & it's I D DAY

We our sponsored by



Here is my card


This is candy-faery.


I have gone with the pink tones in copcis & glitter!! She cut out in a tonic rectangle die cut & pink ink around the edges. Matted on to silver mirror. The 7 by 7 card has been embossed & had more of the pink ink so that the embossing pops! My other extras are the flowers,stamped sentiment , pink gems & the pink bow.

Thanks for looking 

The challenge is HERE

1 comment:

Jeanie Ellis said...

Such a cute card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com