Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Inspiration Wednesday



We have some great sponsors this week I'm using a image from

Bugaboo Stamps


Here she is!!


This is Fancy-SB-witch.

I have coloured her with copcis in BV's greys & green. Cut out & added to this spider web pattern paper in grey. On to a silver mirror then white base, My other extras are the ribbon stripes,spider web,sentiment & the grey pearl drops, 

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is Here

2 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
~DT Sherry x

Ammaris Art said...

Lovely image and great colour combination :) Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create! Good luck!
Catherine DT