Followers

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Sunday, 21 August 2016

Broken Fairy with a twist of fall colours



So this is our new challenge with the fall colours has a twist.

Here is my card for you.




Here is the pretty Flowers The Hedgehog.

I have coloured her with copics  gel pens. Cu tout in a oval & mat on to a brown oval. I have added this to a pattern leaf paper all on a cram 7 by 7 which has had the corner rounded. My other extras are the leaves which are stamped & embossed with gold powder & die cut in the orange,browns & yellow, And just added the sentiment to finish.


Thanks for looking 

1 comment:

Carla Brooke said...

Sweet card!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Carla DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...