Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 24 August 2016

I D day AGAIN!!



This time we have two fab sposnsors


&



I have made cards with both.

First up is my pretty card using a image from Fabrika fantasy.



This is the pretty fairytale-princess.

Gone with lemons & pink tones. She has been coloured with copcis & glitter pens to give her that sparkle!! Cut out with a tonic rectangle die cut & ink the edge with a pale pink ink. This is mated on to a pink & pattern paper in the larger die cuts. My extras are the pink bow,stamped sentiment & pink gems.


On to my next one

This is a image from Robyns.



This cutie is called Charlie Christmas Bear.

What a cute card for a little one!! Coloured with copcis & added glitter pens over the top. Added to a red mat with the baubles which was cut out using my silhouette. My other extras on here are the stamped sentiment ,faux stitching & gold gel pen.

Thanks for looking 

The challenge is HERE

I have added xmas card into

craftyhazelnuts christmas


I have added princess to

craftyourpassionchallenges.-always-anything-goes

2 comments:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Both cards are very beautiful! Thank you for using the Fairy-tale Princess image, Tracey!
DigiClub | Facebook Group | Challenge Blog

Heather said...

Two very cute cards! Love the ornament die you used across the top of the Christmas one. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.