Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Destinaion Wednesday



Good Morning

Wednesday again & last day of August!!

So we have 2 sposonsors today




&



First up I have made my card from Bugoboo


This cool dude is Rock-star-Boy!.

His coloured in with copcis & gel pens in green tones which is my older sons favourite colour. Matted on a dark green matt & added to music paper in cream which has been ripped & green ink added. All on the black music paper. This is on a white 8 by 8 base with the corner rounded off. My other extras are the stamped sentiment & the die cut guitar.


So on to my next card


This is ragamuffin-kids.

I have gone with orange tones for her in copcis & a touch of crystal glitter!! She cut out on a label & matted on to orange card. All this on a A5 white card. My other extras on her our the pretty boarder in orange using a punch,die cut flowers,gold gems & sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE

1 comment:

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

What a great birthday card for a boy! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT