Followers

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

Sunday, 1 April 2012

Gingerloft Challenge this week

The challenge at gingerloft this time is to do Anything but a CARD!


So I have made a name hanging for a little boy! Using Tami Teddy. Coloured him in promarkers,then using backing papers from forever friends cd, cut out the name using my Cricut added some buttons, little trains & some pale blue ribbon.

I hope you like it & will join us this time at gingerloft

The top 3 will be asked to be our GDT for the next challenge and the random winner will win 3 digital stamps of their choice from gingerloft.  Let's see what our DT has for us this challenge!!

11 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tracey. Oh how cute and what a lovely bear. Love how you have decorated the background and that very delicate colour too.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Love Sandra xx

Elaine said...

Tracey this is FAB , thst cute Ted looks so loved and cuddly .
hugs Elaine

Sylvia Anderson said...

Beautiful x

GoonerGirl said...

Wow this is abulous and I love the colour. Chris xx

GoonerGirl said...

Ooops Sorry that should say Fabulous. Chris xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Avril Ann said...

Super cute Tracey, might have to have a go at this challenge, as I have a few projects on the go, hopefully an incentive to get one finished, LOL xxx

Vicki said...

Such a darling baby gift for a special little boy. A really nice project. Love your choice of image! Can't beat Gingerloft for great designs.

Louise Welsh said...

aw gorgeous, louise xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow! What a delightful image and such a wonderful name tag!

Nikki Byrne said...

Simply beautiful!!! Nikki GL teamie :o)