Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 5 July 2012

New release over at Platypus today!!!!


Summer Ella and Summer Oliver

So these are the new release which you can buy from the shop here



So i have had some fun with these digis. Coloured them both with promarkers but designed both backgrounds on my Craft Artist using a digikit.

There are lots of other gorjuss digis in the shop also we do run a challenge blog so go & have a go at that the theme this time is Buttons & Bows.
The challenge blog is here

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Two very happy and fun cards! Love the backgrounds and not being sure what a 'craft artist' is I will only say the end result was great! Delightful work!
hugs
glenda