Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 25 September 2013

New Challenge at Scrappers Delight

 
 
Good Morning
 
There a new challenge over at Scrappers delight today!!!
 
Make your own embellishment!!
 
 
This is a great one very easy to do.
 
 
Right on to my card for the challenge.
 
 
 
 
How gorgeous are these two, they are from the Pixie corner 1 which you can get from the shop here.
 
So I have used 2 of the fairies for this project & coloured them with copic pens in pinks & lilac's. Made the butterfly background using my silhouette machine. Then added the roses in lilac & hot pink. To finish stamp a sentiment , lilac ribbon & pearl hat pins.
 
Thanks for looking & please come & join us this time.
 


5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and thanks for the birthday wishes.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Great images love the butterfly background. hugs txx

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorjuss card love the image xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

This is so pretty! The colours are wonderful and love the roses!
hugs
Glenda

Basslady said...

a fantastic and very lovely card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo