Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 11 February 2015

anything goes at Inspiration Destination



So today we are sponsor by


MelJen's Designs

&

Kenny K

How cool is that to have 2 sponsors.


So I have used one of the Meljen images today





This is the lil-love-devil & I have made a middle easel with him!!  So have coloured with my red shades in copics & added a touch of glitter. Matted this on to a heart paper & faux stitch around the edges. The rest in more of different valentines papers & the sentiment.

Thanks for looking today.

This challenge is here.

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Tracey love the little Devil fabulous design
Dianne xx :)

Judy said...

Hey Tracy,

Been away forever, and just now making my way around.

What a totally cute card! Love all the detail.

xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Super cute card Tracy. That Lil devil is just darling...I think I may have it in my collection of Meljen's images...must go check and maybe pull it out to colour up for something fun this week. Lovely job.
Hugs.

Michelle said...

HE looks great with the red tones. And the middle easelcard is a great idea.
xxx Michelle

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Tracey, I used this image too. x

ahlers5 said...

I love that you made him a pop-up. So cute!

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Tracey and super duper devil it is hun love it sending crafty hugs Judith x