Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 12 August 2015

I D DAY AGAIN AGAIN



Good Wednesday Morning another week has gone by & a new challenge starts at Inspiration Destinations.


Today sponsors are


&



So over to my first card for you.



This is from Bugaboo & she called Flower-Gals--Pansy. Coloured her with blues & yellow copcis. Cut out in a sun blasted shape & matted on to a checked blue card.The base is a fold bald card & printed on it our pansy pattern. My other extra on this card are the decoupage pansies that are in each corner & the stamped sentiment.


On to next card

This is by Fresh Brew 


She is called Somewhere-In-Time. So have gone for another shape card for her in white. Matted on to bright pink which has been embossed & pink glitter added to areas . She has been cut out & coloured in copcis. My extras on her are the tiny stamped sentiment , faux stitching & the rolled flower i made.

Thanks for looking 

This challenge is here,


No comments: