Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 15 May 2016

SASAYAKI GLITTER NEW RELEASES



So today we have some really FAB new releases from Sasayaki Glitter!!

AND A FREEBIE (but only for the next 24 hrs)


So here is my cards

First up is cute-friends




I have gone with lovely bright summer colours on here. They are coloured in with copcis & glitter gel pens & cut out in a scallop circle. I have made this card from bright yellow pearl with a dolly side in white & the mat in the pale yellow pearl. The other extras are the die cut flowers. leaves pearls & the cute stamped sentiment.

So on to my next one

This is lunch-time




How cute is she!!

Coloured her with copcis in greys & lilac with glitter added!! She been cut out with a 1mm boarder & added to this pretty die cut oval in lilac pearl card. This is matted on to a dark pearl square fancy die cut square, matted on more of lilac card. This is all on a 8 by 8 card base. My other extras are the die cut sentiment & the lilac pearl drops.

On to my last which is our a FREEBIE for the next 24hrs


This is tutu-bunny.





Love her !!!

She is coloured with greys & pink tones. Cut out with the tiny boarder. This is on a die cut fancy circle in bright pink pearl all on a rocker card which is a very larger circle die cut folded over. The other extras are the white pearl drops,pink flowers, sentiment & the punch out butterflies.


Thank you for looking today 

The shop is HERE
Challenge Blog is HERE
FB PAGE IS HERE


4 comments:

Babs said...

Your cards are gorgeous Tracy I love the colours, thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly, hope to see you next time

Hugs Babs DT Member x

Alex H. said...

Really gorgeous cards with lovely images in great colours! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten Challenge!
;-) Alex H.

Cazro said...

I'm loving your yellow card with the turtle, for our challenge. Super cards. thanks for your interest in our DT call, I'll be in touch soon. Thanks for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges Caz DT.

Helen said...

Great cards - love them all!

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Helen N x