Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 1 June 2016

New releases today at Sasayaki Glitter



So today is RELEASES DAY!!

We have some FAB images for you plus a FREEBIE for the next 24 hrs!!!




This is cute ladybug-bunny.




This is my card using the cute image. She has been coloured with copcis in greys & reds. She has been cut out with a circle scallop & added to this black cut out card that has been cut using my silhouette. The cute paper which is in the background is from twinklelanedesigns/wild-in-the-woods cd-rom.
My other extras are the red glitter, red ink around the edges & the flowers.


On to my extra one which is the FREEBIE for the next 24hrs.





How extras is he!!

This is knitting-time.



So I have made this cute cut out card using my silhouette. I have added this background which is a knitted  pattern paper from a digikit on craft artist. His been coloured in with grey copics & glitter pens. I have cut him out with a tiny boarder. To finish have added this sentiment & the bakers twine.



Thanks for looking 

Please can come & join us on our challenge blog & fb Page

Challenge is HERE

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such sweet cut-work on your ladybird card. Such a fun image and lovely backing paper. Thanks so much for joining in my challenge this week at Fab 'n' Funky. I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT