Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 7 August 2017

Hand coloured at Whoospi Daisy!!



So this month is all about the hand coloured image!!

Here is my card


this cutie is from one of Linnie CD's. So I have coloured with blue tones using copcis. Cut him out with a white boarder. This is on to a white die cut circle. On to the blue dotted pattern paper & pale blue glitter card. All on a white A5 base. My other extras are the die cut sentiment in blue glitter card,bakers twine & the blue gems.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE


5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

So beautiful, Tracey! Darling little giraffe, and I love that you used blue on your card rather than traditional giraffe colors! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for joining us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Unknown said...

Gorgeous baby boy card. Great design and layout.Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Teresa Arsenault said...

The sweetest little giraffe EVER. Thanks for joining the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
hugs,
Teresa, DT

Doris Klein said...

Aaaawwww, what a super cute baby creation! Very nice done...

Thanks for playing along with this 2 Crafty Critters Crazies Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris
*GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Crafty Pearly said...

So in love with this. Great make and lovely colour choice. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx