Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 9 November 2018

A Hunkdory REVIEW



Welcome to a Review Post today!!!

So Hunkdory ask me to review some of their products

These are the products I chose!!


So I have gone with 2 of the Pens Set the neutrals brights.

I take the pens out great to see they  are a triangle shape so no rolling off the table. Also there is a image of which end you are using. You have the wedge & the bullet end.



This is the stamp set 

I have chose one of the little girl's, dog &
 the Christmas Tree.


They are a very thick polymer stamp & seen to stamp great. This was the first go & stamp great no need to prep before hand. The ink sat on the surface which mean a good quality stamp.

On to colouring my image 



I have used a combination of the 2 sets for this image. I'm used to a brush nib so it getting used to a different way of working. The pens
do blend very well & do have plenty of ink in the barrel.

Here is card I have made 



I have cut it out with a stitch oval. And added alot of fairy kiss hunkdory glitter I had. Went around the edge with faded jean oxide ink. This is on a music note embossing layer. Then I have used the oxide ink to stamp some of the notes. Using a small stamp still stamped perfect & great with the oxide.

Over all great stamp set & the pens are very good. 

Thanks for looking 

Again here is the Hunkydory Site HERE



No comments: