Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 15 September 2019

Inspiration post for Leanns 101



I have made 2 card for you.

First up is Faithe who you can get HERE


She is coloured in ink tones using my alcohol markers with a touch of glitter for the wings. 
She is sitting n this cute pillow box I have made with a die. Then I have added the rose pattern paper layer with the pink pearls to finish. 

On to my next card 

This is the cute Flower Girl which you can get from the shop HERE




Again I have gone with the pinks for her using pens. She cut out with a tiny boarder & added to the die cut pink oval. All on the flower pattern paper,pink & green. My extras are the die cut flowers ,leaves,pink bow,pink pearl drops & the stamped sentiment.


Thanks for looking today

Our shop is HERE

And the challenge blog is HERE

TRACEY

No comments: