Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 7 May 2020

Craft Rocket Challenge


Welcome to the new challenge

Our theme this time is

SHAPED CARDS

Here is mine.


I have made a card base from tonic hexagon dies with the matted from the same set in the gold & orange. The stamp is a Molly Harrison which is stamped in black & coloured in with tri blend pens. To finish I have added one of the sentiment stamps,paper daffiolds , bow & the gems.

Thanks for looking

Our challenge is HERE

6 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

I love your design and colours chosen. What a gorgeous image too. Nice work here. Looks fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette DT

Pink Panoply said...

Wow, I love everything about this gorgeous card. The shape, the design and the coloring of this beautiful image are amazing. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld. We hope to see you again.
~ Nancy DT

The Hopeful Crafter said...

These colors go so well together. I love the colors and the design. Thank you for joining us at Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog ~Tracy, DT member

aussie aNNie said...

This project is so pretty and lovely colours used, love your style and designing.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Annie DT

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 10 at Gem of a Challenge!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for play with us at Gem of a craft challenge, Good luck with your entry.