Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 14 October 2021

Fairy Hugs HAlloween day!!!

 

Welcome to my Fairy Hugs DAY


Has we our in October & we have just had a FAB Halloween Collection I'm going to do Halloween cards all month.


Here the first. hope you like her!!



So I have used the gorjuss topaz & you can get her from Julia Watts shop HERE. Then on to the sentiment which has the bats called halloween-hello  & from Julia Shop HERE, the cute flying witches are called witchy-dwellers & from Julia HERE. All stamped in black in. I have added distress oxides in the blues for the die cut oval & matted this on to the black glitter. All on the background which I made on my gellie plate & added the sticks stencil & julia shop HERE. in the black oxide to finish. My extras are the black gems & black bow.


I hope you like her 

Come & join our FB page HERE


I have added this card into

paperfundaychallenges

outlawzchallenges.saturday

outlawzchallenges.oct

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Tracey, I saw this over on the Outlawz but had to come and visit your blog only to find you have entered one of the challenges where I'm on the DT. So, let me say - Thank you for playing along in our challenge at Paper Funday this month. We appreciate your support. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie