Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Thursday 4 November 2021

FAiry Hugs DAy

 


Welcome to my day with FAiry Hugs


This time i'm using the New Collection for this month.



I have made this pretty tag today. Using the cute Lorella stamped in black on to the distress ink background, which is cut out with a scallop square & matted on to the silver glitter. All on the die cut tag. Which I have used my distress ink & added the cherry blossom branch down the edges. This is all matted on to a black tag. To finish added some faux stitching in white.

You can get these cute stamps from Fairy hugs & UK juliawattscrafts


I have added this tag into

morgansartworld.

3 comments:

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at the Morgan's ArtWorld Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonk

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Arlene said...

Gorgeous tag. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT