Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 25 January 2022

CLEVERPRINTS Inspirational WEEK!!!

 


Welcome to our week of inspiration !!!!


We are all doing blogs or FB live this week on the 

Group HERE


ALL ON THE NEW COLLECTION 

IN THE GARDEN 


Here is what I have used for my card.


This is the cute stencil flower-fall & the cute stamp set a-happy-bloom-stamp.

Here is my card 




To made this card I have started with the Flower fall stencil




I have ink the card with dried marigold oxide ink & added the stencil over the top. Then using my die cutting machine I have then embossed. 


Then using my versemark ink pad through the stencil , which is a sticky ink & added the gold glitter embossing powder. Matted on to the gold glitter & foil.


I have coloured some of the flowers with oxide ink & glitter pens.

I have cut the flowers & the boarder out. I have added the boarder to gold glitter & gold foil card.
I have added the flowers down the side of the stencil background & added one of the sentiment in black from the stamp set to my card base.

Thanks for looking 

DON'T FORGET ALL THE BLOGS & FB LIVES THIS WEEK.

WE ALSO HAVE A DISCOUNT CODE ON THE WEBSITE FOR 10%
 HERE 

ADD IWTENOFF









1 comment:

Friendlytherat said...

Lovely pastel tones, beautiful card