Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 26 February 2022

Downland Crafters

                                           Happy Saturday

Here is my card using the pretty floral-silhouette.


I have made the background with alcohol ink on yupo paper in the blues. Then stamped the image in black. Cut out with oval diec & matted on to the dark blue & rainbow card. This is on the white card which I have stamp the small butterfly in blue & matted on to more of the rainbow. To finish added the sentiment from the set with gems & bow.

What a pretty card.

Here is the link to the stamp https://downlandcrafts.ie/product/floral-silhouette-stamp-set-a7-clear-photopolymer/ 

Thanks for looking don't for get out FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/361948777314378

                                                                            

DON'T FORGOT MY DISCOUNT

DTETRACEY10


TRACEY



No comments: