Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 1 April 2022

Classic Designs 6th Birthday!!!

 


Welcome to our new challenge


It's our 6th BIRTHDAY!!!


So we have a few sponsors & great prizes.















 Here is my cards for this challenge



This is bonnie from Whimsy. She coloured with my tri blends & touch of glitter. Cut out with a die & matted on to the gold. All on the pretty flower pattern paper & more gold. To finish added the die cut flowers,gold leaves & pearls.

Next is


This is the pretty Little Easter Bunnies from paper shelter

I have coloured with my pens & glitter pens. Cut out & matted on to gold. All on the pattern paper that comes with the images. My extras are the die cut flowers, die cut butterflies ,swirls stamped sentiment & pink gems.

On to the last one


This is egg-coloring-lulu. She coloured in the bright spring colours, Matted on the gold & scallop frame in lemon. All on the eater egg pattern paper & more of the gold. To finish added the yellow bow & the gems.

Some pretty cards,

Thanks for looking 

Come & join the FUN HERE




No comments: