Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 7 August 2023

Dream Valley challenge

 


Here our challenge for the next fortnight.


The theme is GEMS/PEARLS

Our sponsor is 




This is my cute fairy.
I have coloured her in the pale pinks & greens with crystal glitter pens. Cut out in square & matted on to the silver scallop & pink layers. All on the flower pattern paper. My extras are rounded edges,the die cut flowers,leaves,gems & stamped & embossed sentiment.

Thanks for looking 

Our challenge is HERE


I have added this card into







2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

She is such a precious little fairy and I like your card design. Thanks for linking up at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We enjoy seeing everyone's lovely makes.
Donna xx

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, sweet image and like the dimension of your flowers! Thanks for joining with us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge. Donna T