Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 1 September 2023

Classic design challenge

 


Welcome to the new challenge for September


Our sponsor is 

Has always anything goes


Here is my card.



This is the lovely primrose-the-darling-buds.

I have gone for the coral tones. She coloured her in with my alcohol pen with a touch of gold. Die cut in oval & matted on to the gold. This is on the pattern paper & more gold. My extras are the stamped & embossed sentiment & die cut flowers & leaves.


Thanks for looking 

This challenge is HERE


I have added this card into

/aperfecttimetocraft.

lovetocraftchallengeblog.

morgansartworld.blogspot

worldwidecrafterscoloristschallenge.blogspot.com/2023/08/worldwide-crafters-and-colorists

2 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card Tracey, the colours are beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC challenge. Marlene DT

Arlene said...

How very lovely. Such a sweet image and a lovely card. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Arlene CT