Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Ballerina at Bugoboo

Good Afternoon
This is a post just for me!!
I just love this image & got around to using it!




How cute is she!
This is a image from Bugoboo.

So I have used my fav colour which is PURPLE. Coloured her with shades of purple & brown copics. Cut her out & added a tiny boarder. Lay this on to a dolly which I have ink & glitter. The background is flowers & swirls on to a white 8 by 8 base. My other extras on this card are the glittery ballet shoes, corner swirls which are a tattered lace die ,purple satin ribbon, purple rick rack & the stamped sentiment to finish.

Thanks for looking

I have enter this into







9 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

She is definitely cute and your overall design is absolutely ADORABLE! Loving all that purple glittery goodness! Thanks for linking it up to the Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh wow! She is just adorable. I have not seen her before - I need to go Bugaboo shopping looks like. LOL I love her too in the purple. Great card! Thanks so much for joining us over at the 2 Cute Ink "glitter" challenge. Good luck in all the challenges you entered. I hope you will come back and join us again!
Hugs, Sarah T

Unknown said...

Love the purple, it's looks brilliant!! Thanks for entering at the Crafty Gals Corner Challenge xx

Donna Maligno said...

Such a sweet card - love the color and bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ chalenge with your art.

Sandy said...

Adorable! I love purple. Thank you for joining our challenge this week over at 2 Cute Ink.
-Sandy

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

Donna said...

Your coloring is just beautiful!!! Love this adorable image! Thank you for joining the Glitter challenge at 2 Cute Ink!! Good Luck!

Stefi said...

What a lovely card and great work! Thanks for joining Just Inspirational Challenge! Good luck!
Stefi DT

cards by Stevo said...

aww the image is so cute Thanx for joining in our JIC challenge good luck x