Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 20 March 2015

GREEN GREEN AT fITZTOWN

 
 
So it's Team B turn
 
The theme is ANYTHING GREEN using a digital image.
 
 
 
So this is my for you today.
 
 
So I went for a male birthday card this time. I have used the-last-enchanter 7, kept the colours in the green tones & grey. Cut out in a label shape & matted on to dark green. The base card I have embossed using a folder & gone around the edges with a green distress ink. To complete the card I have added my extras are the flags, bakers twine & the sentiment.
 
Thanks for looking today
 
This challenge goes on until the end of the month
You can found it here.
 
 
I HAVE ENTER WITH CARD INTO
 
 


5 comments:

The Red Mullet Band said...

Tracey, I love your card!!!Your colouring is fantastic!!!
Congrats. Hugs. Ana Isabel DT Fitztown

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Tracey have a lovely weekend
Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, A lovely project. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this Month. Crafting With An Attiude Good luck. We would love to see you again for our next challenge.
Chrissy (Challenge Blog Owner)

Sarah said...

What an awesome card! I love all the greens and that neat image. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

Meighan Wheller said...

An awesome image and wonderful colouring. Love the layout too! Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge. Meighan DT