Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 9 March 2015

My day at Kittybees


So it my day at Kitty Bees 

And here is my card!



Here is one of the kitty cats, this is with the birdie. You get 4 clear stamps with the bundle. So sweet!!
So coloured with copics in browns & pinks. Added some glitter. All this on to a white circle which is cut with a spellbinder die & I have ink the edges. Next is the bigger circle in pink on to a 8 by 8 card.

My extras are the flowers from my friend Susan,the gorgeous swirl,pink sparky gems & the sentiment to finish.
Thanks for looking today

You can get this stamp & many more from the store here.

No comments: