Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 1 March 2015

HARMONY & PEACE AT UnstampaBelles



Happy St David's Day!!


So has it the 1st March it time for new challenge at UnstampaBelles

The theme is 

HARMONY & PEACE twist is to use flight in your project.



So this is my card.
Kept it simple just using the pale blue & white. The base is a 8 by 8 white card. I have embossed the blue card with a dotted embossing folder. Have cut out the gorgeous cross, doves & peace using my silhouette & cover in crystal glitter.
My other extras are the gems,glitter flower,crystal hat pins & the white satin bow.

Thanks for looking today

This challenge is here.

1 comment:

Wynn said...

Lovely card Tracey. I have enjoyed looking for ideas for this challenge. Your card looks very peaceful. Wx