Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 6 March 2015

GREEN GREEN GREEN....



GOOD FRIDAY

Sorry this is late I leave it on DRAFT!

So on to the new monthly challenge at Pattie's Creations.

So the theme is

GREEN IN YOUR IMAGE!

So on to my card for you.


So this is Bella the Fairy you can get her & many more from the store here.

So has the theme is green that what I have coloured her in with with. I have made a fancy shape easel card for her. Cut her out & added a fancy frame in the green mirror. Then I have added some green distress ink around all the edges to match. Have then used a embossing folder on the card to give more texture. My other extras are the sentiment & the flowers.

Thanks for looking today

This challenge is here.

3 comments:

Pattie G said...

Tracey,

What a cute card and I just love how you colored my "Fairy Bella" image! I also love all the embellishments that you added to your card.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Sandra DeFalco said...

Tracey - Beautiful creation! I also love how you took the Green theme in your image further and used it as your main color throughout!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Beautiful card Tracey. Love the shape you went with and also those wonderful frames. It all comes together so lovely.

Your teammie,
Lisa D.