Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 8 June 2015

1st Post for Dream Valley!!!!



Happy Monday
 
 
This is my 1st post for the the challenge blog at Dream Valley
 
 
 
Very happy to join a talented team.
 
 
So on to our challenge the theme is Father's Day
 
 
We are sponsor by
 
 
Dr. Digi's House of Stamps
 
 
This is my card for you.
 
 
 
 
This is biffo!
So I have gone with the bright colour for him has he is a clown!!!
 
So I have made a tier card, & matted on some Harlequin pattern paper in lots of bright colours. Coloured him in with copics & cut out in a burst circle shape! My other extras on this card are the balloons,sentiment , & faux stitching.
 
 
Thanks for looking today
 
 
The challenge will be here.
 


3 comments:

Lisa Mensing said...

I love this! So colorful and fun. Welcome to Dream Valley DT. I look forward to working with you. Lisa

KraftyKoolKat said...

Super fun creation Tracey. Look forward to working with you on Dream Valley.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carole said...

Super colourful card Tracey, welcome to the team
Hugs Carole x