Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 17 June 2015

INSPIRATION DAY!!



HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!


So today again we are lucky to have 2 sponsor for this week challenge.


&




So on to my first card for you, using a image from Bugaboo.



This is Brat-Boy-Bugs. I have made a side stepper card for him. The background has been made using distress ink & i have cut out a cloud shape for the sky!!
Coloured him with copics in reds & blues. Cut out some grass & added the frogs & dragonfly. A simple card for any little chaps birthday!!!


On to my next card which is made from one of the cutting files at The cutting cafe.



This is using flower-pot-shaped-card. So I have cut out all the parts using my silhouette, very easy to do. Then went with purples & pink flowers. Added a gold glitter centre. The pot is in a blue dotted paper & added glitter around the edges. The other extra is the sentiment to finish it off.


Thanks for looking today 

This challenge will be here.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great your card and the flowerpot.
xxx Michelle (DT Sister)