Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 6 June 2015

Morgans Artworld Blog Hop


Welcome to my stop on the Morgans ArtWorld new release Blog Hop.

You should have arrived from 

 


If you've just happened upon this blog hop and want to start from the beginning head over to 

 


 

Here are my projects using the brand new images 

Fairy Wishes Sky and Scarlet

 

 
So I have coloured her with copics & cut out in a rectangle scallop shape. Around the edges I have used distress in in blue to bring in the image & then added some glitter because they are FAERIES!!.
Matted this on to a green pattern paper. The pearl pink backing has been embossed with a swirl embossing folder to give more texture. All this on to a white 8 by 8 base. All the edges have been rounded with a punch, my other extras on this card are the ribbon, lace, paper flowers I have made, more glitter, satin bow, heart leaves, gems & the sentiment to finish.
 

 
 

For the next stop and more inspiration head over to 

 


 

Just in case you get lost along the way here is the full list of blogs.

 


Cathie: http://houseofborowski.blogspot.com.au/                             









Tracey: http://mowbraydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/                    you are here





 

All of these images will be available for purchase in Morgan's new online store: 

 

Don’t forget to leave some love on each stop along the way and become a follower of the challenge blog and you could be in the running to win the whole release of images and  an original coloured image by Morgan.

10 comments:

Suze said...

The addition of the blue ink definitely highlights the image beautifully. Love that image - and I would be adding glitter just because they're fairies too!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Tracey
Dianne xx

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation Tracey. Such great colours (you know I do love pink) Super creation.

Billie A said...

Very pretty Tracey.

Lisa J said...

Really Nice Card Tracey

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

Crafty Pearly said...

Fabulous project... I love what you have done with this image. Hugs Traci xx

Unknown said...

lovely project Tracey x

The Red Mullet Band said...

Beautiful card, Tracey!!! I love so much!!!
Hugs. Ana Isabel

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a sweet friendship card. Love this image and your coloring.