Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Stencilling at Tuesday Throwdown!!



Happy Tuesday!


Today Team B start our new challenge 

The theme is

stencilling 


We are sponsor by

https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps


This is my card 



This cute image is called Summer Swing & you can get it from the shop here.

So our start with the background has this is what I have stencil. Make cloud shape out of scrap of paper & using a blue ink have made the sky & clouds, I think this came out really well. So on tot the cute image, coloured with grey & pin tones in copics & cut our in a oval matted this on to pink card. My other extras on this card are the stamp sentiment, pink flowers, boarder, butterflies & the pale pink satin bow to finish.

Thanks for looking today this challenge is here.


I have enter this card into



4 comments:

Kim said...

This is so adorable! Those flowers are so pretty and the stenciled background is perfect.

NanaConnie said...

Love this sweet kitty image, Tracey! Your clouds are fabulous. :-D

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design thank you for sharing with us over at FTT ..
Hugs
Suzy B Owner -x-

Zora said...

So cute card. Thank you for participating at TTCRD challenge this week, Hope to see you in the next challenge too.// Zora DT