Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 27 June 2015

Freebie/ Progressive challenge at Outlaw



Made this lovely poppy card using the freebie from 




This is my card



So I have coloured the image with copics in red shades, then stamp a sentiment in black. Matted this on to a red pattern,black & green card. The base I have embossed & added the green distress ink around the edges ( peel Paint). the poppy die & stamp set is from Sheena Douglas which is part of the mag from crafter's companion. To finish added some gold in the centre & gold glitter.

Thanks for looking 


5 comments:

Willeke said...

Hi Tracey,
this is beautiful, I just love poppy's !
Hugs
Willeke

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

Glittertastic said...

A lovely card - poppies are such stunning flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Simply Papercrafts - Sharon (Glittertastic) DT member

anncreatief said...

Beautiful cards! Love the image, colors and flowers! Thanks for joining us at CC&CC!. And we do hope you will join us again very soon
DT Anneke

chanya13 said...

Fabulous card with lovely colors and design, beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Agnieszka DT