Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 1 April 2019

Classic Design Team BIRTHDAY Challenge



Welcome to our 3rd Birthday !!

This time we have a few sponsors.









So I have made a card from 2 of the sponsors.

First up is from Paper Shelter



This is the cute Charmy Bunny

Coloured her with my yellow & blue pens with a touch of gel pens to. Cut out in a egg shape & matted on to blue. This is on a pretty flower pattern paper & matted on to blue. My extras are the grey bunnies,grass,die cut pink flowers,pink sentiment & the bright blue bow.


On to my next one 


This is the pretty Mermaid from Goha Digital stamps. She coloured with greens & blues. Cut out with a small boarder. This is n a pretty dolly which is cut on my silhouette & the matt is rainbow mirror that has been embossed. All on the blue scale pattern paper. My extras are the die cut shells,fish,seahorses,ribbon boarder.bow & the stamped sentiment.

What a pretty card.

Thanks for looking 

Come & join us HERE

We have some FAB prizes to.

I have added these card into







8 comments:

creationsnz said...

Such soft pretty colours and a lovely scene you designed. Thanks for sharing your work with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, CarolG

Miriam said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge

Monica C. said...

Beautiful cards Tracey!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Monica DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/


Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creations Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creations Tracey! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

Manuela said...

Ciao grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di The Chafting Challenge Dt Manuela

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your mermaid in her shiny frame, such a pretty card. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge atMorgan's Artworld Open Challenge this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith Morgans Artworld DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Morgans Artworld

Teresa said...

Thankyou for joining in the Spring/Easter challenge at Country View Challenges - good luck and hope to see you again. Teresa DT xx