Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Sunday 21 April 2019

Guest Designer for Sunday Outlawz


I was ask to be a guest designer for this week challenge over at Sunday Song & Rhymes Challenge on the Outlawz page.

We have the lovely Cinderella song to go by,

Music and Lyrics by Al Hoffman, Mack David, and Jerry Livingston
Performed by Ilene Woods as Cinderella
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
The dream that you wish will come true

This is my card using the inspiration from this song.


I have gone with a Cinderella image from Star Stampz range. She coloured with sparkly pens & copcis. All on this heart dolly & the pale blue matt. I have added this to a rainbow pattern paper & more of the blue. My extras are the sentiment & the peal drops in the blue tones. 

Thank you for looking

You can have a go HERE

1 comment:

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Super designed card!!
Hugs D xx