Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 15 April 2019

Your scrapbook place Mid reminder Challenge



This is my reminder post for the April Challenge.

We have a FAB sponsor



This is my card


This is little-birdie.

I have coloured her with my alcohol pens with a touch of gel pens to finish. She cut out in this sweet die cut circle & added to the white frame which I have cut out on my silhouette & matted on to the pale blue. This is on the cute bird pattern paper & more of the blue. To finish added die cut sentiment,glitter drops & the bright blue bow.

So don't forget if you use a image from our sponsor to get another go in the hat!!

Our challenge is HERE

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and pretty B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love how you used the die cut to 'frame' the image - really brings it into being the main focal point.
Thank you for joining the All Dressed Up challenge blog and I hope you'll be back again soon.
Marilyn S

Ellen said...

Such a cute card, very lovely! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen