Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 19 April 2019

Kitty Bee Designs Challenge



Welcome to the new challenge 

This time it all about the SHINY!!

We have a FAB sponsor


Here is my card



This is Peggy

So has the challenge is all about the shiny, that what I have done.

Coloured Peggy in with a light grey copcis & lots of glitter pens for the main & tail. Added crystal glitter for the wings. Cut out in the circle scalloped & matted on to the holographic layer. This is on the faux pink glitter paper & the unicorn paper, with more of the holographic. Can't have enough shine & glitter!!
My extras are the die cut sentiments & the purple glitter drops.

Thanks for looking 

Please come & join us HERE

I have added this card into



6 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the background and gorgeous unicorn. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Christine said...

I love the tiny unicorn DP and layer of sparkle behind that beautifully colored image! A magical card!
Thanks for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a great card with eh matching background paper, shimmer and gorgeous combination of colors. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Helen said...

Great card - love the sparkle and the holographic layers.

Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

Helen x

Ann-Marie said...

Oh my this is such a pretty card. Love the unicorn and gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.
Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)