Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 17 April 2019

New Release for you Sherry West Art



This is a adorable image from a new artist I saw on FB.

Got to colour one of her cute images in.


This is bumble-bea



How cute!

So I have coloured her in with alcohol,gel & glitter pens, Cut out in a stitch rectangle & matted on to the black glitter layer. This is on some bee pattern paper I had & more of the black. My extras are the die cut hexagon in black & lemon,die cut bumble bee & the black drops.


What a cute card for this time of year!

Please go & have a look at her shop HERE

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I just love this ❤️

Denise Goeldner said...

Adorable creation, love the bumblebee image. Thanks for entering LPOCF, good luck and hope to see you again.
Denise (Owner of LPOCF)

Jo said...

Aw, she's adorable....love your card. Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
hugs Jo x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.