Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 5 November 2012

Challenge 19 Christmas Red & White at Platypus

The theme is Christmas Red & White. Create a Christmas project using red and white. We would like to see only red & white and shades of but you may use little of another colour if you need to.


 
 
I'm also releasing a new design today as well as a freebie. You can purchase the new image Candy cane over on the website later today.
 
So using the new candy cane I have used some dark red glitter for the stripes. A red promarker for the bow. Made my background with merry Christmas & candy canes on it. Then layered on to a star shape with the candy cane. To finish off added the candy cane sentiment & some bakers twine with a hanging sentiment .
 
 
I hope you can join us this time great prizes.

2 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tracey. How lovely and so wonderfully co-ordinated. Great paper for the background. Love it. Hope that you are keeping well.
Love Sandra xxx

Lin said...

Looks good enough to eat Tracey!

Love the monochromatic look.

Lin xx