Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Challenge at Crafter Cafe

Welcome to our week 4 reminder for challenge #10 - Thank you. So just create something to say thank you. There are no limits, you can use any images from any company and make whatever you want as long as it fits the theme.
The challenge will run until midnight on November 30, so there's still plenty of time to enter. Please be sure to read the rules before entering.
Our sponsor for this month, The Stamping Boutique. Be sure to visit them and say thank you.
 
 
 
 
So for the last week of this challenge i have gone for the gingerbread man which you can get from the
 The Stamping Boutique which you can found here.
 
So my base is kraft card then layered on some green paper. Coloured the gingerbread man with promarkers & a white pen for the eyes & mouth. Using my Cap have added the flowers & the sentiment.
 
Thanks for looking & I hope you can join us this time.

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card Tanya, very Christmas like and yummy looking!