Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Wednesday 20 March 2013

EASTER BLOG HOP AT SCRAPPER'S DELIGHT

You should have come from leona to get to me.


Has you can see I'm one of the new designers for this cool Design Team.


The blog hop is to show what gorjuss Easter stamps that Janice from scrappers delights.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Easter Couon just for you, Allow 50% off.
 

So we do have some great prizes to give a away & a FREEBIE!!!

Make sure you leave a comment on each blog stop along the way, because if your comment is chosen you will win a SCRAPPER'S DELIGHT image!!!

One of us has the FREE image link so make sure you read it all. The hop will continue through Saturday 23rd to Monday when we announce the winners.








So I have chosen the lovely CU Rabbit Parka 4. You got different design I choose the one without ears. I have coloured in with promarkers, on a tag which I then added to some dotted & stripy paper.
Added sentiment some ribbon bunny's & orange paper roses.


Jancie ask me if I would do a tutorial of how to do these roses. So have put some photos together.


So first cut in to a spiral leaving a blob at the end,from a square piece of paper or card. The bigger the paper the bigger the roses.


 Then hold the end & roll.
 Keep rolling & you will
start to see the rose coming on.
 So once you have rolled
it to the end.

 It should look like
this , you can just let it
go or keep it tight just
depends on how you
want your roses to look.
 On blob put some wet
glue or a glue dot .
 A stick it down, hold it
for a few second so the
glue catches.
 It you have any extra
bit from the blob left just
cut them off now.
 Your rose is not done.
And looks very effected
on any ones card.


Thanks for looking at my blog I hope it has help next you should go to

















10 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Great tutorial, i am now following x
http://sylviaskards.blogspot.co.uk/

Stampers Delights said...

Welcome officially to Scrapper's Delights Design team Tracy!

Fantastic Tutorial Tracy .....now I do not have to keep setting up my silhouette lol
Cute project looking forward to seeing more wonderful projects and tutorials, great job
love Janice

Unknown said...

Morning Tracey,

Great tutorial, i love making flowers.
Your card is lush.
Welcome to the team.
Hugs
Jo xxx

Kay Dalton said...

fab tutorial, lovley clear photos , thanks for sharing x

Linda Simpson said...

Great tutorial and lovely creation too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous tutorial, thanks!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thanks for the rose tutorial! ;D

Laurie said...

OMGosh so cute! I love the flowers and the bright orange on the card is the perfect embellishment. Great tutorial. Aren't those roses fun to make?

Anonymous said...

This is lovely and do so like the flowers

Star said...

Lovely card and fantastic tutorial. Thanks so much for sharing!

xx Star