Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Saturday 30 March 2013

EASTER CARDS

Good afternoon & HAPPY EASTER!!

I've been finishing off my Easter cards today, I know cutting it fine!!!

This is one I have made for one of my best friends. Using a template from one of polka doodle cds colour with promarkers & added the gold mirror for the banner on the cross. Then spray lightly with a gold glitter spray. Background I designed in CAP with one of the digikits. To finish added the little sentiment. For a chance I have used a 8 by 8 card by used it in the tent style.

She just told me that she loves it!!!!





The second card is one of the FREEBIE from Sherri Baldy her shop is here.

 
So I've have coloured her with my promarkers still learning!!!. Using my CAP I have created a background of different layered of pattern papers. Then have made paper roses added crystal pins,mulberry flowers,butterflies,ribbons,flower gems & pink gems on the corners to finish. My first time doing a card with so much on it. I'm quite chuff with it!!!


Thanks for looking!!


Enter my Bestie in to .bestieschallenge./challenge-11-

                                                       paper-craftingjourney./ribbon-or-lace-

                                                         crafts4eternity.cute-as-you-like

                                                         digihaven.spring-challenge-

                                                         pattiescreationschallenge./-easter-must-always-use.

                                                          onestopcraft easter

                                                           thesquirrelandthefox.-easter-or-passover.html

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Two beautiful cards Tracey, loving the cross and the flowers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

both cards are Gorgeous, I like the images and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Thanks for playing in our 'EASTER' Challenge #64!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

KandA said...

Fabulous cards. Love all the colours and ribbons. Thanks for joining us over at the PCJ challenge xx

Amanda said...

Fab card, enjoy playing with your promarkers. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week
Love Amanda