Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday, 7 January 2014

New challenge at JI



So on to new challenge at Ji today.

This is the picture to go with the theme

THEME: 

"Girly"

We are sponsored this time by



So this is a lovely challenge to start the new year for team B.

This is my card using one of the gorgeous images from Aurora wings. I have used my copic pens on her. Matted on to pink card. The background I made using a rose stamp & a pink distress ink, which I have coloured in the buds. To finish added some pink paper roses, ribbons & hat pins.











Thanks for looking & please join us this week.


The challenge is here.




Aurora Wings digis are here.

No comments: