Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 6 January 2014

New challenge for Lexi's Creations 2014



Good Morning & Happy New year!!
 
So this is the first challenge for Lexi's today & Susan make it a easy one.
 
ANYTHING GOES!!
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is My Heart Pieces
Hi I am Priyanka from India, I am a student here. I want to welcome you in my wonder land My Heart Pieces. This art world is for me a wonder land, because what I can imagine I can give shape only here. Like fairy, vampire is not happen in real life, I greatly appreciate it that you give your valuable time to see my digis. I always try to keep an extra touch on my every images so they can make a place in your heart and can directly touch their heart who receive your hand made gifts. So come and enjoy. My store have a Challenge Blog and freebies every Monday.
There will be three digi images up for grabs for the winner of this challenge!
 
 
So on to my card
 

So has it anything goes, wanted to make a bright coloured card to remind me that spring around the corner!!
So started with a orange card & layered on to a background which I have make used one of my flower stamps, which I have cleared embossed & added a lilac distress ink over the top. Coloured my rag doll with my new copic pens. To finishes off the paper flowers in orange ,the bow purple buttons & sentiment.
 
Thanks for looking & please join us today.
 
The challenge is here.
And the shop fairy dust which this image is from is here.
 

7 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Tracey.

Hugs
Linda xxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Tracey love the image and lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxxx

Crafty Judith said...

fabby card hun so bright and cheery x

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Tracey and loving the embossed/ink background!
hugs
Glenda

Basslady said...

a wonderful and very charming card!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the bright colours

Dawn said...

Great card, love the cheery colours! xx