Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Monday 14 April 2014

FOCUS ON A SENTIMENT AT LEXI CREATIONS


So on to another post today with Lexi's creations 
& the theme is FOCUS ON A SENTIMENT.

This is my card for the challenge, I hope you like it.



So I have used the lovely Husband & wife sentiment from Fairy dust shop which is here.

 OK has the theme is all about the sentiment I have keep the card very simple. Have layered the sentiment with pink & purple card using my silhouette in a art deco shape. The base I have emboss with a embossing folder & ink the edges. I have made some simple daisy type flowers in the same card stock. The boarder is a purple lace & purple rick rack ribbon.

Thanks for looking & please join in.

I have enter this card in to

sentimentalsundays.embossing-wet-or-dry.

6 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card arts eh, love the design and sentiment.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Those flowers are really cute.

Basslady said...

love the vivid look of your card!
hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

Unknown said...

a very elegant card! I really like that embossed background! Thank you so much for joining us in our Embossing challenge at Sentimental Sundays !
Mirella DK
DT Sentimental Sundays (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

verybellemakes said...

Love the sentiment! Great embossing too - perfect for our challenge! Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sunday Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

Victoria DT

Rachael said...

Such a lovely card, and a perfect embossed background. Thanks for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays x