Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

JI WEEKLY CHALLENGE PETS

So on with our new challenge and the theme is



THEME: 

"Pets"

We are sponsored this time by



and the winner will get to choose  fab digis from there!

Go HERE to the store!


So on to another post today!!

Making a project with the theme pets!!

This is mine.


So this is a image from stamp art Designs.
I have used oil based pencil on this one to give a different feel. Cut out using a scalloped die ,matted on to a bright pink & then on to a pale pink backing with bones on. The extras are the flower,sentiment in a heart shape,pearls & the faux stitching.

Thanks for looking 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this! beautiful colors.