Pages

Followers

I'm a designer for

I'm Designer for

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'm Designer

I'm designer

I'M A DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER FOR

I'M DESIGNER

I'M DESIGNER FOR

Friday 14 April 2017

Crafting with friends day!!



It's TEAM B turn this time.


Our sponsor is 

Ppinky Dolls


Here is my pretty card.


This is the pretty All together.

So I have coloured her in with pastel colours using my pens. Cut out in a stitch rectangle. Matted on to the dark purple mat. All on a flower bees pattern paper, This is all on a 8 by 8 white card base. My other extras are the die cut bee,butterflies,stamped sentiment,purple gems & the satin purple bow.

A pretty card for this time of year!!

Thanks for looking 

Come & join our challenge HERE

6 comments:

Kathy said...

oh what a pretty colour palette! Lovely card Tracey

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

super cute ppinkdolls image. Love your colors

Tracy Welham said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Lovely card, great image and beautiful colour choices x

Margreet said...

Love your card in those soft colours!
Thanks for playing with Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
xxx Margreet

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter N Sparkle!